NB: These are third party links. ChildSafe has no control over or responsibility for their content.
ChildSafe Limited is an initiative of Scripture Union Australia
ChildSafe Key Partners
Child Protection & related bodies
- Report a Disclosure of Child Abuse or Neglect - State and territory government contacts for reporting child abuse or neglect.
- Find out more about the Royal Commission - Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
- Child Family Community Australia (CFCA) - an information exchange for practitioners, policy makers, service providers and researchers working with children, families and communities. Includes State and Territory service links.
- National Working With Children - provides a link to Pre-employment screening: Working With Children Checks and Police Checks.
- St John Ambulance Australia: ChildSafe requires appropriate first aid expertise be present in teams of people working with children. The St John's Senior First Aid course is a standard level of first aid training for the First Aid Coordinator.
- Royal Life Saving: The Bronze Medallion is a lifesaving standard for the supervision of aquatic activities (in particular circumstances).
- Surf Life Saving Australia: Lifesaving qualifications from Surf Life Saving Australia are relevant to open water aquatic activities.