SP3 Team Members Guide
Team Members are all people working with children and vulnerable people. They work within a broader team, and have limited responsibilities. A concise guide is provided with a strong emphasis on child or vulnerable person protection, safe activities and a range of specific guidelines. It's written in plain English, and sets standards that are achievable and practical.
SP3 Team Members Guide will help you:
- Understand how an organisation responsibly appoints people to work with children and vulnerable people.
- Comply with a code of practice for child or vulnerable person safety.
- Understand a range of important child protection issues.
- Think through your role as part of a safe team.
- Undertake training in Child Protection and safe programs.
- There are also chapters providing guidelines and advice for safe activities, hygiene and first aid (some non-essential activity subjects have moved and are now available as modules within SMO Resources/Team Leader 'ChildSafe Modules') .
SP3 Team Members Guide is part of the ChildSafe SP3 Safety Management System. A key ChildSafe principle is 'the right information for the right people'. There are other levels within the system with information for Team Leaders, Coordinators and the Organisation.