When we set up your site, you will select a range of configuration options such as:
- Your organisations name, logo and SMO login page URL e.g. myorganisation.smo.org.au
- What level of access is required to be able to appoint Team Members (set by default as Team Leader level, but may be set as a higher level).
- The number of appointment criteria, and their titles (e.g. 'Working with Children Check' or 'Blue Card').
- Additional criteria for gaining 'Permission to Proceed' for programs in your organisation.
- You can customise the downloadable resources, and we will replace the default ChildSafe resources with your own versions.
- Training modules available, and whether they are mandatory. Your own customised Training Modules can be included at additional cost.
Configuration provides flexibility for your site to suit your needs.