1. The Promoter is ChildSafe Australia (ABN: 45 123 666 339) PO Box 7127 Banyule LPO, VIC 3084
2. All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. The Promotion commences on Tuesday 1 June 2021 at 12:00am AEST and closes on Friday 30 June 2021 at 12:00am AEST. (“the Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
3. Entrants will receive a confirmation message after the time of their entry, if completing an online form, the time of entry will be the time at which the completed online entry form is received by the Promoter's online database. Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
4. The draw will take place at 9.00am AEST on Friday 2nd July 2021.
5. The Promoter will randomly select one winner.
6. The Promoter will contact the winner by email (if available) within 48 hours of the draw. The email will request the Entrant's telephone number and residential address.
7. If contacted by the Promoter the winner has until 5.00pm AEST on 12 July 2021 to respond to the Promoter’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner.
8. The Incharge Box will be distributed to the winner via free standard tracked shipping.
9. Entry is open to Australian Residents aged 18 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid Entrants in the Promotion.
10. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
11. Entrants must complete all required sections of the entry form.
12. Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
14. the Entrants agree to receive information and marketing communications from ChildSafe Australia
15. the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries
16. the Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
There is one prize to be won. The prize is a large Incharge Box - colour of your choice from their online selection.
17. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
18. In all matters, all decisions of ChildSafe Australia and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.