- Safety Management
- Get involved
???? Attention to all parents: Live Event on Wed 24th of June at 3.30pm (AEST)
Melinda Tankard Reist is an author, speaker, media commentator, blogger and advocate for women and girls. She is best known for her work addressing sexualisation, objectification, harms of pornography, sexual exploitation, trafficking and violence against women. Read more about Melinda here: https://melindatankardreist.com/about/
Some questions we will discuss:
1. What is the average age of a person who sees pornography for the first time? Why are pornographic sites aiming at this age?
2. What are the impacts on a child if they see pornography? How can it rewire their brain?
3. what trends are you seeing amongst teenagers in school and pornography?
4. How do parents broach the subject of talking about pornography with their children? and why do some parents avoid it?
5. what does a parent do if they have a child who is addicted to pornography and how can you tell if they are?
There will also be a Q&A at the end.
???? Head to ChildSafe Australia Facebook Page
Please help support us