You are currently using an outdated browser. For the best viewing experience, please upgrade your browser here
Face to Face Childsafe Training – Smithon ( TAS)
Date: Tuesday 5 February, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm AEDT
Location: GLO College of Ministries, 20 King Street, Smithton, TAS 7330
What is covered in the ChildSafe Training?
A qualified ChildSafe Trainer will take you through the following:
- the ChildSafe SP3 (safe places, safe people, safe programs) system
- an understanding of the SP3 Code of Conduct
- the appointment process for working with children
- what constitutes abuse of children and vulnerable people
- indicators of abuse
- the process of victimisation
- the impact of child sexual abuse
- reporting incidents and abuse
After completing this training you will have the option for a ChildSafe certificate to be emailed to you.