10 National Child Safety Standards Implementation workshop
- Are you an organisation working with children?
- Can you practically demonstrate the 10 National ‘Child Safe -Standards’ in your organisation?
- Do you know your requirements when it comes to these standards?
Outcomes of the workshop
- You will have an understanding of what the National Child Safe Standards are.
- You will walk out with an implementation plan of these standards.
- You will understand who in your organisation you will need to talk with to make sure the organisation is doing everything you can to protect children and create safe environments for children..
Who should attend this workshop?
- CEO, Manager or Board Members
- Sporting Coaches
- Child Care Workers
- Church Leadership
Date and time : Thursday, March 12, 2020 , 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
Venue : YWCA Canberra, Level 2, 71 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra ACT
Important to note – ChildSafe recommend 2-4 of your team attend this workshop together, for a practical output of these standards.
There is limited seating capacity so please grab your tickets promptly as not to miss out.
Tea and Coffee and morning tea will be provided
All workshop hand outs will be provided