You are currently using an outdated browser. For the best viewing experience, please upgrade your browser here
What is ChildSafe?
ChildSafe SP3 is a Safety System built on the idea that no-one is accountable to themselves when it comes to safety management around children and vulnerable people.
The decision to adopt the ChildSafe SP3 system will be made by those in leadership, but it is necessary for an organisation to work at developing a culture of safety practice like that set out in ChildSafe SP3, so it becomes normal behaviour at ALL levels of the organisation.
- Promoting safety in programs delivered to children and vulnerable people
- Enabling community organisations in a culture of wellbeing for children and vulnerable people
- Effective support staff funded by subscriptions
- Effective community education and development services
- Delivering quality ChildSafe materials and services
- Practical tools as mechanisms to support policy
Find Out More
“Safety and security don’t just happen, they are the result of collective consensus and public investment. We owe our children, the most vulnerable citizens in our society, a life free of violence and fear.”
Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa.
Benefits Of The ChildSafe Approach
Over 12 years of experience, empowers you in creating safe environments for children and vulnerable people in your context
Based on ISO risk standards to support effective safety assessments
Flexible training options as enablers to safety awareness
Consistent with State and Territory child safe guidelines
Tools to enable a practical response and appropriate to volunteer environments
Unique Online system that provides a definitive record of organisation activity, training and screening