You are currently using an outdated browser. For the best viewing experience, please upgrade your browser here
safe people • safe programs • safe places
Childsafe has created a standards approach for managing child safety in community organisations. We call it SP3, which stands for: “Safe People – Safe Programs – Safe Places” organisations need all three.
Benefits Of Childsafe Program
ChildSafe’s six steps will help your organisation to:
- Create a culture of safety
- Screen, appoint and train volunteers and staff
- Ensure there are policy, procedures and a code of practice in place
- Integrate risk management practices
- Regularly review child safety standards and practice; and
- Ensure there are emergency and reporting protocols in place.